NEW QUAY HOUSE
- SQF 1
Fabulous Georgian house built in 1890 by Captain Morgan who was a merchant seaman from New Quay. The descendants of Captain Morgan have lived in the house ever since - this is reflected in its furnishings and unique history. It has spectacular views over the sea from most of the rooms and bedrooms
We love this house, its spacious, with beautiful high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows that oozes light and space. The views are wonderful from the living, dining, and bedrooms at any time of the year - there are panoramic views of the sea from most of the windows..and a log burner for cosy nights/days looking out to sea ;)
Guests comment on the welcoming and comfortable atmosphere of this spacious , light and airy house. The sea views are breathtaking, and dolphin watching from the huge bay windows are a real treat .
All ages will enjoy this lovely home which is large enough for everyone to spread out , relax and enjoy their different interests in peace .
Perfect for family/friends get togethers
Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms - 1 x en suite
Maximum 2 dogs
- Entrance hall with hanging space for coats and boots
Living area 1:
- TV/DVD and sound dock.
- 2 x large sofas seater sofa
- 2 x large sofa/armchair with views to sea
- Bookshelves and library of books
- views out to sea
- French doors out to small courtyard
Ground floor: Kitchen /dining area:
- Electric oven with separate halogen hob
- There’s a new superb Electric Aga and an extra 2 halogen rings
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Large contemporary dining table seating 8
- 60's sideboard
Living area 2 (off dining area):
- TV/DVD (for guests to use for DVD's etc.)
- 2 seater sofa
- Log burning stove - A basket of logs is provided and more logs can be purchased from local shops / garages.
- views out to sea
Ground floor bathroom:
- with walk in shower
- Toilet and washbasin
- Small courtyard.
- Outdoor table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom with en suite shower room with loo and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 : Double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 : Twin bedroom suitable for children
- Bedroom 4 : Bunk beds suitable for 2 x children
- Egg bath
- Heated towel rail
There is parking to the front of house- Parking for 2 cars on road in front of the property ( no through
traffic) . Cones are used to save the spaces. Car parks locally charge
£3 p/d for extra cars or for use on day of arrival and departure
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 4 Child bed, 2 Double bed
HeatingFireplace, Central Heating
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWi-Fi Internet, TV (Cable)
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector