- Unit 1
This little gem has to be seen to believed and enjoyed - It is SO lovely you'll want to move in for good! The cottage ooozes style and simplicity in buckets.
Rocket Cottage is set up high overlooking Poppit Sands with lovely views across the bay and within a moment or two walk to the beach!
It romantically sleeps 2 and will take two well behaved dogs.
The nitty gritty:
Fully centrally heated & Wi-fi throughout
This is house is pretty much on one level with
Kitchen /Dining area:
A contemporary bright kitchen with:
Under counter fridge with small compartment freezer.
Electric Smeg 4 ring induction hob and electric oven.
Coffee maker with compostable pods.
Seating for 4 guests
G-Plan original teak table and chairs.
Living Room area (off kitchen):
A bright and light room.
3 seater modern sofa and armchair.
Sea views from the windows.
Contemporary efficient pellet-burner.
Simple modern bathroom with bath and hand shower over, loo and basin
Master Bedroom :
Lovely light room with sea views.
Comfortable King size bed. TV located behind
Fabulous little studio to sit, draw or simply relax and enjoy a glass and the view!
Garden Space :
Large double doors leading out onto the decking area.
There are steps from the decking to the garden. There are lovely views from the garden across the valley and little stream to sit by. There are a table and chairs to enjoy a little alfresco dinning.
Parking for up to 2 cars
Out and about:
Located near the shores of Cardigan Bay and the coastal path - famous for Dolphin and Seal watching!
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed
HeatingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden
Directions to Rocket House:
Check out: 10.00 am
Housekeeper: Eleri Lewis ( Sea and Slate)
Tel no: 07528374735
- Take the coastal road (A487) towards CARDIGAN at the 2nd roundabout (outside Cardigan) turn right on the A478 towards Cardigan centre
- Before you reach Cardigan bridge (over the River Teifi) turn left onto the B4546 towards ST DOGMAELS and POPPIT SANDS
- In ST DOGMAELS follow the road sharply to the right (B4546) towards POPPIT SANDS
- Past the Ferry Inn on your right - continue up the hill still going towards PPOPPIT SANDS
- Past the Webley Hotel on your left continue on to Poppit sands
- Past the car park and the Poppit Sands Cafe on the left and RNLI Lifeboat Station on the right
- Take the sharp left hand bend and follow the YHA brown signs up the hill (ROCKET HOUSE is next door to YHA) Approx 1 mile
- As you approach the YHA you will see some large white/grey gates on your right this is ROCKET HOUSE there is a large driveway and parking for up to 3
- Initially you will have to continue up the road a few yards and you will see the large iron sign for Rocket House on the left - park by the front door - the Key-safe is located on the door frame by the door - to retrieve the key put in the code 2626
- Gain access into the house and go out of the backdoor - the big gates can only be opened from the inside - open these and re-park
- …and relax! Have an amazing holiday!
Woodburner /Fire instructions
The pellets for the burner are stored in the small box next to the burner. To refill, simply open the hatch at the top. There is a spare bag in the garden storage box by the front parking area. If you hear beeping noise, the burner needs to be refilled with pellets and ideally turned off and on again. There is an instruction manual for the burner in the kitchen cupboard. We recommend switching the burner off when you go out or turn in for the night.
WIFI : There is wifi internet available and the router name is : Rocket House and the password is : rocket2626(lower case)
Housekeeper name : Eleri Lewis(Sea and Slate)
Contact Mobile number : 07528374735
Local Shops and Supermarkets :
Go Mango Wholefoods
Black Lion Mews, High St, Cardigan (3.5 Miles)
Excellent selection of vegan, organic and local produce. All housed in a quirky little shop tucked down a mews in the centre of Cardigan
Website : Go Mango Wholefoods
St Dogameals Local Producers Market
St Dogmaels, SA43 3DX (2.8 miles)
Local market offering fruit, veg, bread, meat etc with some of the best produce in West Wales - the fresh bread is baked with flour from the millers than 50yards away!
Open Tuesdays 9am -1pm.
Website : St Doggrels local Producers Market
Geberlands Market Garden
St Dogmaels Rd, Cardigan SA43 3BA (3.1 Miles)
Market garden supplying restaurants and local businesses but with a fantastic on -site farm shop selling fruit, veg, juices and cakesetc. Small ,organic and just down the road
Website : Geberlands Market Garden
Aberystwyth Rd, Cardigan (4.8 miles )
A large Tesco with 24 hr petrol station and cash machines
Aberystwyth Rd, Cardigan (5 miles)
Open 8am - 10pm seven days a week bar Sunday when it opens 10am - 4 pm.
High Street SA43 3EF (3 miles)
A small local convenience store with good essential and some more interesting local produce