NEW! Rocket House
- Unit 1
This little gem has to be seen to believed and enjoyed - It is SO lovely you'll want to move in for good! The cottage ooozes style and simplicity in buckets.
Rocket Cottage is set up high overlooking Poppit Sands with lovely views across the bay and within a moment or two walk to the beach!
It romantically sleeps 2 and will take two well behaved dogs.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Fully centrally heated & Wi-fi throughout
This is house is pretty much on one level with
KITCHEN /DINING AREA: A contemporary bright kitchen with Dishwasher, Under counter fridge with small compartment freezer, Electric Smeg 4 ring induction hob and electric oven.Coffee maker with compostable pods, kettle and Dualit toaster
DINING: Seating for 4 guests around a G-Plan original teak table.
LIVING ROOM SPACE (off kitchen): A bright and light room - 3 seater modern sofa and armchair - Sea views from the windows
with contemporary efficient pellet-burner.
Simple modern bathroom with bath and hand shower over, loo and basin
Lovely light room with sea views - Comfortable King size bed
Fabulous little studio to sit, draw or simply relax and enjoy a glass and the view!
GARDEN SPACE: There are large double doors leading out onto the decking area. There are steps from the decking to the garden. There are lovely views from the garden across the valley and little stream to sit by. There are a table and chairs to enjoy a little alfresco dinning.
Parking for up to 2 cars
Out and about:
Located near the shores of Cardigan Bay and the coastal path - famous for Dolphin and Seal watching!
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed
HeatingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden
Directions to Rocket House:
Check out: 10.00 am
- Take the coastal road (A487) towards CARDIGAN at the 2nd roundabout (outside Cardigan) turn right on the A478 towards Cardigan centre
- Before you reach Cardigan bridge (over the River Teifi) turn left onto the B4546 towards ST DOGMAELS and POPPIT SANDS
- In ST DOGMAELS follow the road sharply to the right (B4546) towards POPPIT SANDS
- Past the Ferry Inn on your right - continue up the hill still going towards PPOPPIT SANDS
- Past the Webley Hotel on your left continue on to Poppit sands
- Past the car park and the Poppit Sands Cafe on the left and RNLI Lifeboat Station on the right
- Take the sharp left hand bend and follow the YHA brown signs up the hill (ROCKET HOUSE is next door to YHA) Approx 1 mile
- As you approach the YHA you will see some large white/grey gates on your right this is ROCKET HOUSE there is a large driveway and parking for up to 3
- Initially you will have to continue up the road a few yards and you will see the large iron sign for Rocket House on the left - park by the front door - the Key-safe is located on the door frame by the door - to retrieve the key put in the code 2626
- Gain access into the house and go out of the backdoor - the big gates can only be opened from the inside - open these and re-park
- …and relax! Have an amazing holiday!