NEW! Min Y Don
- Unit 1
This lovely cottage is right on the edge of the sea in the heart of Llangrannog - you will be located in the centre of a bustling little community in the Summer and quiet sleepy village in the winter (with two pubs and a lovely cafe) - However the coastal path is on your doorstep and spectacular all year round! You can watch for dolphins, seals and all manor of wildlife. Llangrannog is ideally located between Cardigan and Aberystwyth perfect for days out to local attractions - or park your car and don't move, there is plenty to do and see in Llangrannog.
The cottage itself has been sympathetically renovated, retaining most of its original features this has been carried out with sensitivity and style.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
HEATING: Centrally heated throughout
Wi-Fi: Good broadband signal
Large utility room
- Large utility room /Boot room with clothes hanging area - Fridge with small freezer compartment
- Cupboards containing iron ironing board, high chair and travel cot.
- Off the utility is a shower /wet-room with loo & basin - Great if you are coming off the beach or walking and have muddy boots!
Open plan Kitchen /Dining area
- Kitchen range (Electric oven, 5 gas burners and hot plate)
- Wooden table will seat 7
- Free Sat TV and DVD.
- 3 seater sofa and 1.5 seater 'snuggled
- Fireplace with woodburner
Master Bedroom 1 :
- King size bed,.
- Wardrobe and drawers
- Contemporary bath and powerful shower.
- Toilet and washbasin.
- Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 :
- King size bed,.
- Chest of drawers
Bedroom 3 :
- Triple bunk - Double down below and single up top
- Chest of drawers
Travel cot available (please bring your own bedding) please ask at time of booking
- Off street private parking for 3 cars
- Table and chairs, and a BBQ for guests' use.
- Off-street parking area by entrance to house, with space for 3 cars
- There are Kayaks at the cottage (use at your own risk) which are free to use - take them out to sea on a calm day and explore the beautiful coastline. (please make sure that you know about the local tides etc. before setting off)
- Sea & Slate Gallery - possibly the smallest gallery in Wales! This tiny galley offers the discerning traveler beautiful locally crafted art for all ages - come and say hello!
- The Beach Hut, Llangrannog - Great home made, locally produced meals - open for breakfast /Lunch and supper - Fab cakes - 50 yards!
- The Ship in, Llangrannog - Local pub, with good pub food - great atmosphere and music played regularly - 10 yards!
- The Pentre Arms - Local pub with award winning food, fresh fish, lobsters & crabs (when in season) caught in Cardigan bay - It also boasts a large picture window, which is the closest to the sea in wales - 50 yards!
- Cardigan Castle /Castell Teifi - Events, dining, afternoon teas & tours of the castle! - 10 miles
- Pizza tipi - Probably the best pizza in Wales! Lovely venue on the River Teifi estuary with pizza and open fires - Children love it, in Summer months get there early as it is very popular and can get busy - 10 miles
- Bara Menyn - Bake house (fresh bread and cakes baked on the premises ) and cafe - lovely atmosphere! - 10 miles
- The Hive, Aberaeron - restaurant with bar serving good home made fare - 12 miles
- The Ship Inn, Tresaith - Good pub food, great views out to sea - dolphin watch or watch the sunset while dining - 6 miles
- Cardigan Bay Seafood Festival - Aberaeron -Great atmospheric festival, with music and some of the best Welsh chefs taking part - taste some of the greatest fresh fish dishes in Wales! - 12 miles
- The Harbourmaster Hotel - Aberaeron. Lovely restaurant and bar, overlooking the pretty harbour in Aberaeron - great atmosphere and food
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, Triple bunk - Double below with single above
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed
HeatingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Travelling from the coastal road (A487) POST CODE SA44 6SL
Turn right (If traveling southerly) Left if travelling northerly (at the Londis /Murco Garage) at Brynhoffnant. (**NB: The Londis has a great selection of local produce and supplies)
- Turn towards Llangrannog (Directly opposite the Londis /Murco Garage)
- Proceed down the hill towards Llangrannog and the beach.
- When you see the sea, drive in to the main car park and the property will be seen on your right hand side.
- There is a key lock to enter the property - key code is 3791
- The key safe is located on ...
Arrival time : 4pm
Housekeepers : Karl and Nicole Sperry : email@example.com
If you have any problems finding or accessing the property please feel free to give me a call at Sea and Slate ( Eleri : 07528374735 )
You will see in front of you as you walk into the Utility a Nest Heating controller – this is very simple to use, if you are cold turn the dial to the right until the temperature goes higher than the currently displayed temperature.
This is a combination microwave, grill and Hotblast slim fryer – instruction booklet is in the left hand drawer of the sideboard in the kitchen (or download from here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/MC32K7055CK/EU/)
If there is no time displayed on the Range if you switch the big red switch behind toaster and kettle until the time flashes – you will then need to press the button that looks like a hand (middle I think)
There is a bit of a knack to turning this on, If you turn the TV on first using the TV controller and then the Freesat then you should be able to Use the Freesat controller to select channels from the menu and also catchup / on demand programs. If the TV has reset to a different HDMI channel press the input select button to scroll through HDMI inputs.
The WIFI is BTHub6-6MPZ Password: teum4xLcuy9H
We hope you holiday goes without a hitch, but if you do have any problems to do with the cottage Karl is on hand locally to assist 07415 696 662