- Unit 1
This stunning contemporary, luxurious barn conversion is set in some of the most peaceful and visually spectacular countryside deep in the Snowdonia National Park.
Bryn Dedwydd was recently renovated to a very high standard a couple of years ago by its talented artist owner - plenty of his original artwork can be viewed around the cottage.
Located down a private track, there are beautiful country walks directly from your door, the pub is within walking distance too!
If you are feeling less energetic, you can sit on the generous decking, with a glass in hand and drink in the sunset and amazing views.
There are 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms accommodating 8 guests. Week long stays only.
The Nitty Gritty:
Heating: Centrally heated throughout - log burner
- There is a fabulously large living room with comfortable sofas and log burner for cosy nights in (1st basket of logs are supplied). Sat TV & DVD player.
- Large double doors lead out from the living room to a decking for alfresco dining and drinking in the views!
- Kitchen, with large electric range cooker with 6 burner gas hob and micro wave. Radio. Large fridge freezer and a kitchen table.
- There is a separate utility room with washing machine and further door to the garden.
- Dining room with large table to seat 8 guests - a further decking off the dining room through the double doors.
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite wet-room.
- Cloakroom /loo.
- Double bedroom - en-suite with shower.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with bath.
- Shower room.
- There is a large secure garden with fabulous views across some of the lovliest countryside in Wales.
- Large decking area for alfresco dining.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.
Thing to do places to see:
- Snowdonia National Park - you are there!
- Local public house Y Giler Arms (walkable) Good food and has course fishing by arrangement - please ask for information.
- Local routes - Coed Y Brenin.
- Port Meirion Village - Famous Italianate village - 25 miles.
- Pentrefoelas - 2 miles.
- Betws-y-Coed - beautiful tourist destination, outdoor activity shops, cafes etc.- 8 miles.
- Llyn Tegid /Bala (lake) - fishing and sailing/Sports centre with swimming pool and Kayaking- 7 miles.
- Bodnant Garden - National Trust - 18 miles.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, Log burner, Bath
SleepingBed linen, 3 Double bed, 2 Single bed
HeatingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
The best way to find the cottage is to follow your Sat Nav:
The full address is as follows:
The key safe next to the front door. Code is 2931
Join the A470 at the cross foxes to take time off the journey I would suggest taking the turning on your right to Brithdir shortly after joining the A470
And follow the signs for Bala. Drive straight through Bala and take the road to Cerrig y dridion joining the A5 and continue until you see signs for the Giler arms.
Use your Sat Nav to get the rest of the way
If all else fails just call
Rob Pitwell's number: 07803 170212