- Unit 1
Within a 5 minute walk of the popular and picturesque seaside village of Llangrannog, Cardigan you will find Festri Isaf which is a beautifully converted lower half of the old village vestry.
The sister property above named Festri Uchaf has also been converted into a self catering property, therefore both combined can sleep up to 14 guests which is ideal for friends and family get togethers!!
The interior of this stone building has been renovated and refurbished to a very high standard without loosing many of it's original features. It's open plan design give the whole building a modern light and airy feel.
This property sleep a total of 4 guests in two bedrooms.
Outside you will find 8 shallow steeps that lead down to the property entrance.There is also a large enclosed lawned garden with outdoor dining area. It's a beautiful area to relax and enjoy some evening sunshine.
Llangrannog itself is a stunning little cove with two great pubs, two fabulous cafes, a shop and our very own Sea and Slate gallery which exhibits local arts and crafts (well worth a peek at!)
Aberaeron an historic Georgian town is only 13 miles away with great boutique shops, restaurants and cafes.
The coastal village of New Quay is within 11 miles with sandy beaches, great fish and chips, shops and bars and the market town of Cardigan with it's newly restored Castle, shops, cafes and supermarkets is also only 12 miles from the property.
The beautiful Ceredigion coastal path is also within easy reach if walking is your preference. A short drive to the National Trust beach of Penbryn with it's Plwmp Tart cafe and sandy beach.
Tresaith is another lovely beach location where you can enjoy a meal at The Ship Inn whilst taking in the fabulous views over the beach.
The Nitty Gritty...
- Wifi available
- Fully central heated throughout
Open plan living area :
- 2 two seater fabric sofas,
- 29” Freeview TV/DVD
- Rustic country wooden dining table with seating for 4
- Wood burning stove
- Halogen hob
- Electric oven
- Fridge, freezer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- High chair
- Access to garden area
- Bath with overhead shower
- Wash hand basin
Master Bedroom :
- Traditional cast iron effect double bed
- Chest of drawers
Second bedroom :
- Full size single beds
- Chest of drawers
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden with lawned area.
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Barbecue - it is the perfect location for an evening barbecue, benefitting from the fantastic Llangrannog sunsets. There is a small s
- Small shed for the storage of outdoor equipment and fuel.
- There is free parking spaces on the roadside opposite the property.
- Free village car park is available 200 yards from the property.
- Beach hut - Llangrannog
- Pentre Arms - Llangrannog
- The Ship Inn - Llangrannog
- The Hive - Aberaeron
- The Harbourmaster Hotel - Aberaeron
- New Quay Regatta - New Quay
- Cardigan Bay Seafood Festival - Aberaeron
- Pizza Tipi - Cardigan
- Cardigan Castle - Cardigan
- Rheidiol Railway - Aberystwyth
2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Fridge /Freezer
HeatingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
LaundryTumble dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden, Outdoor seating area
From Cardigan, proceed northeast on the A487 to Brynhoffnant, turn left (at the Londis/Petrol station) and carry on down the hill to Llangrannog . As you approach Llangrannog (just after taking the left hand turn towards the village) you will see the Capel Isaf on your left - there is on street parking to the right of the building.
The entrance to Lower Vestry is located through the small wooden gate located to the right of the garage and down the steps.
- Owner Telephone No.s; Debbie Mossman
MOBILE 07958585553 / 07903245922
- keysafe changes depending on date of arrival. It will always be the 4 digit code which is the date of arrival, so 1st June would be 0106 etc…